SC School Improvement Council Annual Meeting
Saturday, March 19, 2016
EdVenture Children's Museum, Columbia SC
Read the latest In the Loop!
Don’t Miss the SC-SIC Annual Meeting, Saturday, March 19
SCASCD Spring Conference Set for March 4
Share Fair Nation Returns to SC Next Month
Ten local SICs named to SC School Improvement Council Honor Roll for 2016
- Bluffton Middle SIC (Beaufort County School District)
- Denmark-Olar High SIC (Denmark-Olar School District Two of Bamberg County)
- Ebinport Elementary SIC (Rock Hill Schools – York County District Three)
- H.E. McCracken Middle SIC (Beaufort County School District)
- Jennie Moore Elementary SIC (Charleston County School District)
- aing Middle School of Science and Technology SIC (Charleston County School District)
- Meadowfield Elementary SIC (Richland School District One)
- Port Royal Elementary SIC (Beaufort County School District)
- South Florence High SIC (Florence Public School District One)
- St. James High SIC (Horry County Schools)
Five finalists from this year’s list of Honor Roll SICs will be selected next month, with one to be announced as the winner of the annual Riley Award for SIC Excellence in late March.
NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD! The NEW, 2015 edition of the SIC Handbook, This is Your SIC - A Handbook for Effectiveness
This file is in PDF format and will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view after downloading.
This is Your SIC - A Handbook for Effectiveness
NEW! "SIC Elections Toolkit"
This Toolkit was created for School Improvement Councils who would like additional guidance on how to conduct elections and examples of election materials.
NEW! "Effective SIC Meetings Toolkit"
This Toolkit was created for School Improvement Councils (SICs) who would like information and tools on how to conduct effective meetings.
NEW! "SIC Activities Resource Library"
This Resource Library has been compiled (from projects implemented by honorees in SC-SIC's Riley Award for SIC Excellence process) to assist School Improvement Councils in identifying goals and project areas for the focus of their yearly work.
NEW! "SIC Bylaws Toolkit"
This Toolkit will assist School Improvement Councils in creating new bylaws and updating existing ones.
3rd Annual S.C. School Behavioral Health Conference
The 3rd Annual Conference is an opportunity for representatives from schools and youth-serving agencies in South Carolina to network, collaborate, and learn new strategies to improve school behavioral health outcomes for children and families.
For more information:
Register at https://www.regonline.com/3rdSCSBHC