Save the Date! SC School Improvement Council Annual Meeting
- Saturday, April 14, 2018 9:45 AM - 3:00 PM
- Registration opens at 9:00 AM
- SC State Museum - Vista Room 301 Gervais St., Columbia, SC 29201
- Registration is $30.00
- Registration deadline is Monday, April 2, 2018
- Your SC-SIC Annual Meeting registration also includes lunch
Complete the registration form and mail or fax to:
SC School Improvement Council, Suite 001
820 Main Street
USC College of Education
Columbia, S.C. 29208
Fax: (803) 777-0023
or email your form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make your check payable to: SC School Improvement Council. Payment must be made by check, money order, or Purchase Order. SC-SIC is unable to accept credit or debit cards.
REMEMBER: The registration deadline is Monday, April 2, 2018! NO REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE DEADLINE!
Contact SC-SIC if you do not receive a confirmation by Wednesday, April 4, 2018.
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED!
The School Improvement Councils of 19 South Carolina public schools have been named to the SC School Improvement Council’s 2018 Honor Roll for their significant efforts to foster civic engagement in public education.
- Blythewood Middle School SIC (Richland School District 2)
- Chapin Intermediate School SIC (School District 5 of Lexington and Richland Counties)
- The Children’s School at Sylvia Circle SIC (Rock Hill Schools/York District 3)
- Dr. Phinnize J. Fisher Middle School SIC (Greenville County Schools)
- Hilton Head Island Middle School SIC (Beaufort County School District)
- Hilton Head Island High School SIC (Beaufort County School District)
- Horrell Hill Elementary School SIC (Richland School District 1)
- Irmo Elementary School SIC (School District 5 of Lexington and Richland Counties)
- Lugoff-Elgin Middle School SIC (Kershaw County School District)
- Myrtle Beach K-5 Cluster SIC (Horry County Schools)
- Nexton Elementary School SIC (Berkeley County School District)
- Orchard Park Elementary School SIC (Fort Mill Schools/York District 4)
- Saluda High School SIC (Saluda County Schools)
- Savannah Grove Elementary School SIC (Florence School District 1)
- Scranton Elementary School SIC (Florence County School District 3)
- Spring Hill High School SIC (School District 5 of Lexington and Richland Counties)
- South Florence High School SIC (Florence School District 1)
- Travelers Rest High School SIC (Greenville County Schools)
- Walhalla High School SIC (School District of Oconee County)
These Honor Roll SICs will continue in the running for SC-SIC’s annual Dick and Tunky Riley Award for School Improvement Council Excellence. Named for the former US Secretary of Education and South Carolina Governor and his late wife, the Riley Award was created in 2002 to recognize the vital contributions made by more than 1,200 local SICs and their nearly 14,000 SIC members across the state.